Boiler Servicing & Maintenance
Save 10-15% off your annual gas bill
Servicing your gas boiler on a regular basis ensures it is working safely and functioning efficiently. You could save as much as 10-15% off your annual gas bill and prevent costly repairs in the future.
How often should I service my boiler?
Gas boiler manufactures recommend an annual service to ensure they are operating safely and working efficiently. This will help prolong the life of your boiler and can help prevent costly repairs in the future. Also it's a good idea to have your gas boiler serviced in the summer to make sure it is in top condition for when you really need it during the colder months.
What does a boiler service include?
- Cleaning all the inside of the boiler and remove any sooting.
- Gas pressure test to make certain the boiler is combusting correctly and isn't producing carbon monoxide.
- A flue test to ensure proper ventilation of harmful gases and establish if there are any leaks in the system.
- Visual inspection of all pipe work and joints to check for corrosion and ensure the boiler is on the correct setting.
- After the service our engineer will provide you with a Gas Safe certificate and suggest ways to be more energy efficient.
Call 0800 246 1617 today to book a boiler service from £79 or complete the form below.